Haphazard Episode 1 Haphazard Episode 1

It grows on you...

The artwork is top notch!...awesome job guys! The only thing that brought it down for me a bit was the voice acting....mostly on the frog. However, about 1/2 way through, I kinda got used to it. It's just hard to understand him....even with the subtitles ^_^;

Anywho, excellent job overall! Can't wait to see more!

Drowtales 6th bday ending Drowtales 6th bday ending

Once again, you've outdone yourself!

Great work Shawn! I've enjoyed your animations since I saw your first DrowTales animation ^_^!

This new technique you are using for the characters is really something else. Are you really getting all this smooth character motion and almost 3D look to them done through Flash alone?

I'm still trying to find a good technique myself...I mostly want to speed up my turn-around time on animating, and keep that quality up. (takes me about 2 hrs or so to complete a single full sized character cell once I start working with my sketch in Flash).

Anywho, I'd just love to hear any tips you have! One of my newest works is here:

www(dot)realmofquickpaw(dot)co m/bdaycard.html

(watch for that spaces in the link!)

Can't wait for you new stuff!

touched responds:

Catching up on some reviews now! I've switched to a different program, Anime Studio, but there's no 3D involved. I just build extremely complicated character rigs, and then animate points on top of them. Feel free to e-mail if you have further questions.

Dumb Bunny ep.1 Pilot Dumb Bunny ep.1 Pilot

Genius!!!!

You win! Keep up the good work! ^_^!

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

As they say:

"Everytime you masterbate....god kills a Kitten". ^_^. Great game

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Sup'

smooth animation...totally filled with style and a bad-ass attitude...what's not to love?

Great work

Ballz (NG Ver) Ballz (NG Ver)

Addictive...yes....